Digital/Geo Marketing Campaign / Volunteer Opportunities
Want Local Change? Get Involved.
Mario Fonda-Bonardi is running a grass roots campaign to get elected to Santa Monica City Council.
His platform centers around a sustainable resilient City that is under management by its residents (tenants and owners) as opposed to developers.
Our common goal is to create a Santa Monica that truly lives within its means - ecological, traffic capacity, financial earnings, police capacity, etc.
We need help...
Remote, Digital Support and Assistance:
1. Social Media Promo (Facebook, Instagram)
2. WordPress Editing & Content Management
3. Video Editing (Graphics, Videography)
4. Email Marketing/List Mgmt - MailChimp
5. Contact Database Management/Integration
Neighborhood Distribution of Campaign Material:
1. Distribution of Lawn Signs, Campaign Outreach Material
2. Additional Geo/Demo Research and Political Support
This is an opportunity to be involved in grass roots politics for social change.
You will not be asked to do anything that endangers your personal safety.
This will be a very short campaign season: September 1 to November 3.
During Covid-19 we will be observing social distancing and wearing full masks
on the rare occasions we may need to interact face to face.